With Flow Master® brand electronic digital volumetric pressure flow meters, you can accurately measure the rate of flow and total amounts applied for all of your liquid applications. Meters work with varying pressures and in multiple applications. For example, you can measure the amount applied on each injection and the cumulative amount at the end of the job. A flow meter is the ideal accessory to the Green Garde JD9® high pressure spray gun. With a Green Garde spray gun, pressure gauge and flow meter, you are in complete control and can easily keep precise records of every application.
- 9-volt lithium battery—4 times the battery life.
- No moving parts—assures long, trouble-free operation.
- Large, digital display is easy to read.
- Measure flow rates from 0.3 to 3 gpm or from 1.0 to 10 gpm.
- Measure volumes up to 10,000 gallons.
- Handles working pressure from 5 to 500 psi; burst pressure is 1,000 psi.
- High accuracy of 2% over 10,000 gallons.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use.
- Powered by long-lasting, field replaceable 9-volt battery.
- Flow rate and total volume resolutions are in 100ths of a gallon per minute.
- Injection volume resolution is 1000th of a gal⁄min.
38950 Flow rate: 0.3 - 3 gpm; Operating Pressure: 5.0 - 500 PSID (Gold colored)